13.4.13

Hi Girls & Boys!!!


Well well.... look who's here. 

I am sorry for having neglected my beautiful bloggosphere friends {again. right?}

I hate to make excuses, but between all the work, the ballet dancing, the son and the new boyfriend, I just dont know where my inspiration has gone...



 There was a time when I thought I was never going to be able to stop writing, that I needed to blog to be ok - turns out I am ok. But I do feel the need to reach out again, and ask, how are you all??????














xoxoxo!
Nuit



5 comments:

Splenderosa said...

I've missed you, Nuit. But, a new boyfriend...now, that's important, so I understand. Welcome back. We need some pics of you and those guys. xx's

OneCraftyFox said...

It's about time you're back chicky!! It is great to hear that you are doing so well. New boyfriend... do tell all! I'm not having any luck in that department, yup, another one hit the dust. lol.

Miss you my dearest, blog more often, ya? ;)

Lots of love,
Diana xoxxxoooxxo

A Crimson Kiss said...

Wonderful to see you back, but even better to hear how you've enjoyed yourself lately!

oomph. said...

hope all is well with you!!

[oomph.]
mobile morsels

OneCraftyFox said...

I. Miss. You. Tootsie pop.

:(

But Ilove that you are enjoying life. Check back soon, ya?

xoxxxxoxxoxo Diana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...